Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Waiting it out....

Well we are now in Perth waiting for the big arrival of our second child. I have kept myself occupied with 14 new layouts. I thought this would be ample for the week but I have managed to go through it all in five days and had to hang out two whole days for my husband to arrive with extra supplies! Like a naughty little girl I ahd to visit a local scrapbook store to get some supplies to keep myself occupied - I managed to make myself a cute little recipe tin which I cant wait to fill.

I actually planned about 30 extra pages to do whilst I am down here but I know I will be done with them in no time - unless bub decides to come early! I cant wait to download some of them but I will have to wait to get back to Newman where I can download them to my slideshow and computer.

So I am madly trying to get as much done as possible down here before bub comes. Although I am sure I will still manage to put tooth picks in my eyes and stay up late to get my scrapping therapy done when bub arrives - I cant help myself!

Just a quick thanks to those asking about little Seekara yesterday - the op went really well. She was a bit sore last night but woke up as her normal giggly self this morning - we even had the singing return today.

Will keep you posted...

Tenaha ;)

2 comments:

Rhonda Smithers said...

Wow you sure have been busy with all your layouts.Cant wait to see them, I am sure they are just gorgeous. Glad to hear Seekara is well and back to her usual cheary self.

Tracy said...

I'm glad Seekara is ok. Hope you've found time to do some shopping in between the scrapbooking!