Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gone Wild!

Well fashion has gone a little wild again this year with lots of animal prints coming into the fashion scene again - so why not experiment with animal prints on your scrapbook pages. Anna Griffin makes that easy with her new range of papers used on the following layout. Check this range out at RTlicious.


The next layout was made using Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey.

I am still getting plenty of use form all my Sassafrass scraps to make room for all the NEW Sassafrass that arrived yesterday - so cant wait to play with them!
Below is a layout using some Prima paper - check out Rhondas blog for her spin on PRima - very nice! (see favourite sites on my blog).
The next layout was fun - I love Darters - they are my favourite bird. I used Kaiser papers, Kaiser stamps and some lovely Prima branches for this layout.
Better get some sleep before I turn into a pumpkin!
Night Night xo

2 comments:

Debra James said...

Fabulous layouts Tenaha, I especially love the way u used the branches on the bird layout and I love the colour combo u chose as well.Hugs xxxx

Renae Smith said...

lovely tenaha, its good to see you are getting some work done