Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Hi to all the lovely Mothers out there. I hope you all had a beautiful Mothers Day. I have been lucky enough to have my Mum up here for Mothers Day which has been really nice. I get to treat Mum by making sure she relaxes for 9 days and the girls get to play with Nan which is really nice. its a big effort for Mum seeing she has never travelled alone without Dad before and considering her fear of flight and her back pain.
The ball on Saturday gone was beautiful. I thought all the senior students looked beautiful. Here is a pic of our youngest niece with her partner Thomas... they looked very smart together.


Here are a few new layouts. Enjoy....



Using the bright and cheerful new Basic Grey Lime Rickey range

Using Urban Lily, Basic Grey Granola and Marakech range




Using papers from Jenni Bowlin , Hambly Screen Prints, KI Memories (love Elsie) & Sassfrass. Embellishments from Basic Grey, American Crafts, My Minds Eye, Kaiser Craft and Autumn Leaves.

No comments: