Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time flies so fast...

The photo taken below was taken July last year, when Cheekah was only hours old. Papers used here are Melissa Francis, Kaiser flowers and pearls, Creative Imaginations Stickers, Collections chipboard tree (one of my faves at the moment!) and the cute monkey by Scrap FX. I cut the title from Graphically Speaking and the grass from ZooBalloo Cricut Cartridges.

I have finally started get stuck into my youngest daughter's album. She is only 10 1/2months now but better late than never right?

I cant believe that only ten months ago we were blessed with this tiny bundle of joy that has now blossomed into a bright little motor that never seems to stop. Last night she took her first real steps. There was only a few but enough for my husband Darryl and I to get really excited. It really made my heart flutter and yet at the same time I cant believe my little girl is going to start walking soon. Tonight she took a few more steps and then stood up a few times all by herself in the middle of the lounge room. Although I am extremely excited for her I am also extremely worried - she is so so quick.

Last week I was on the phone to my Nanna. Cheekah was next to me on the floor in the lounge room. Next moment I was thinking where has she gone so fast? She had zoomed through the kitchen to the other side of the house, opened the sliding laundry door and unravelled a whole toilet paper in a matter of seconds. She opens every drawer she can find and every cupboard she manages to open and leaves a wave of destruction where ever she goes. She is such a character though that you cant help look the other and smirk when you are saying "No Cheekah". Sunday night I was getting ready to have a nice shower when I had to rush to the toilet. I had the shower going and entered the bathroom to see my oldest daughter laughing so hard. Cheekah had pushed open the bathroom door, opened the shower recess and climber into the shower - fully clothed. It was pretty funny but i am so grateful that i am not a hot shower person!

Cheekah - very proud of herself having her own shower - fully clothed!



This page is a sample of the latest RTlicious $15 monthly challenge kit full of My Mind's Eye and Autumn Leaves felt! Our last kits have fully sold out so these challenges are not due until the 15th July. Plenty of time to get your pages in. Look on the RTlicious website for more details.

This is another tile plaque i recently completely. I kept this plaque quite simple so it would match the little boys bedroom that he shares with his baby brother. My friend tells me it matches perfectly so i was really pleased. Papers by Creative imaginations, Chipboard and letters by Collections.

Below: I knew I loved this paper but it was just finding the right photos. Here I have used the new large Collections chipboard circles and Urban Lily paper. Embellishments by Autumn Leaves, Creative imaginations and Making Memories.

No comments: