Monday, October 19, 2009

More Websters

I have been slowly getting through my Dec '08 stash of photos. I am now ten months behind but it actually does not worry me. I hear a lot of people saying how they like to be to date but for me I prefer to dawdle through and just enjoy the process. I keep a diary too and also take a daily photo as part of my 365 Album so keeping records of what happens daily is already done and therefore it doesn't matter if I don't scrap them until ten months down the track. Plus I love having the freedom of having more photos to chose from when that PERFECT NEW PAPER is released. Everyone has their own method - its just finding what works for you. There is no right or wrong - the only rule is to enjoy the process!

Recently i had gone a little crazy with the new Websters papers and have several other papers sitting there waiting to be used. I hate not using them so I sat there the other week and matched all my photos for Dec 08 to my new papers so I make sure I end up using them.

Here is what I have been doping this last week....
The above layout was made using Websters papers; Collections chipboard frame; Basic Grey letters; doilies; Making memories charm; wool; & Kaiser Craft brads and flowers.

The layout below was made using papers from K & Co, Little Yellow Bicycle & Websters; letters from Jenni Bowlin & Basic Grey; Flowers from Prima; bling & small flowers from kaiser; & rubons from Basic Grey.

I love the photo below of Cheekah. Renee Smithers had bought this hat for Cheekah and I thought she looked so adorable in it. I have made this layout using papers from Websters; German Scrap; Distressed Ink; Prima Flowers; Kaiser rubons; Kaiser bling strips; Basic Grey letters & Kaiser brads. Trimmings from Making Memories.
For something a little different - I love this pic of Cheekah last year. So peaceful and quiet asleep on the beach near Pint Sampson last year. Point Sampson is a little piece of paradise up ion the north west coast of WA, east of Karratha. We spent a weekend there last year and had an awesome time.
I used predominately kaiser papers in this page with the Bushka range - so beautiful and bright! I also used the felt bird from Jenni Bowlin; Kaiser flowers; Kaiser rubons; Scenic Route & Cosmos Cricket paper; Basic Grey sticker & letters from American Crafts.
Make sure you check out the Rtlicious website. We have some lovely new Kaiser and Basic Grey Christmas papers which are all double sided and perfect for even non_Xmas pages.
TFL
Tenaha
xo

1 comment:

Renae Smith said...

love the layouts may just have to scrap lifts some of them...