Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New 365


I have made an ode to myself this year for my 365 - not to spend a cent on it. I want to capture the memories but without it costing anything and I want to use all my scraps. I have so much I need to use it and what better way. Plus I am sure I will still a mountain on my normal scrapping!

Our eldest girl Seekara wanted to do a 365 this year so I bought her a little journal and she is going to draw a picture in it each day of what her day was like and then we can write the story together - had to keep it fun and simple for a 5 year old. Her first day was hilarious - she drew her sister with her head stuck in the dollhouse - yes Cheekah did do that. Gave us all a big fright.

Here is a sneak peek at my first entry for the 365 and the cover. I used the 365 book from Kikki-k.


I love the new Nook and Pantry range from Basic Grey. Here's what I have been playing with....



Well I am off tomorrow for a week in Perth. My cousin Rhiannon is getting married and we have a mountain of things to do in Perth so it is going to be a whirlwind of a week. We also get to meet one of my closest friends new baby girl (over from Canberra),catch up with my husbands sister and family over from NZ and catch up with family that have still not seen Cheekah (now 18 months old). SO we will be exhausted when we return but it should be a good week.
Hope your week is awesome!
Tenaha ;)

1 comment:

Renae Smith said...

well someones been a very busy girl. I love your 365 too, its a great idea about using up your scraps.