Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year readers! Cant believe we are at the start of not just another year but another decade!


Here is my last page for 2009 for my 365 and my Home for the Holidays Christmas journal.
Day 31:

  • Write - New Years Resolutions
  • Photo - Take a photo of myself
  • Do - Think and write down resolutions
  • Make - Make a tropical punch or Pavlova
  • Remember - Past new Years celebrations

Be sure to check out the RTlicious website later today where I will be posting our first weekly challenge for 2010.

Hope you all have a great first day for 2010 and of the the new decade! May the new decade bring you health, joy and happiness!

Tenaha xo

2 comments:

Debra James said...

YEAH u did it!!!! What a feat in itself. You did yourself proud girl and GOOD for You!I have enjoyed looking at then all and admiring your creativeness and I Loved them all. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
Hugs Me xxxxxx

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Happy Happy New Year Tenaha ! hope your first few new days were great !