Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holidays In Hand - Day 1


Well I have started the Holidays in Hand Album - although I failed to put up my Christams tree and make the gingerbread men I wanted to make! Maybe today.

Here are some photos of my Album so far. Each day we are asked to follow the prompts for Write, Remember, Photograph and follow our own prompts for making something and doing something.

Here is Day 1's tasks:
  • Write - Family Holiday Values
  • Photograph - family shot
  • Do - Put up the tree
  • Make - Gingerbread Men
  • Remember - Earliest Holiday memory
Here is my page.

Day 2 involves looking at an article and writing our thoughts on it. It is acutally a really good article that I thought I would share the link. It really makles you think about what is improtant at Christmas. http://christmas.organizedhome.com/reality-check/welcome-home-holidays

I hope it helps you to think about what is importnat to you at Christmas time.

Have a happy second day of December

Tenaha
xo

No comments: