Sunday, December 13, 2009

Days 11 - 13 & RTlicious Blogsite

Hi Everyone
RTlicious are starting the new year with a new blog site to keep everyone up to date with everything RTlicious. TO check out the blog look up http://www.rtlicious.blogspot.com/ You can also subscribe so you get up to date information sent to your email so you know news before anyone else.
I have been a bit busy over the weekend so did not really get time to get stuck into my Holidays in Hand. Here is what I have done for for Days 11 - 13.

Day 11:
  • Write - I wrote about the Christmas parties this year
  • Photograph holiday clothing - i did the girls in their party dresses fro the daycare Christmas party
  • Do - organise a charity to donate to at Christmas time
  • Make - shortbread
  • Remember - A holiday party from the past

Day 12:

  • Write - I wrote about another Christmas party that happened on the 12th
  • Photo - i took a photo of some friends and I at the event
  • Do - Have a chocolate fondue night
  • Make - left blank but I ended up making gingerbread men for the Thermo mix Christmas party
  • Remember - Family must watch shows

  • Day 13:
    Write - About the Christmas tree and the importance of it
  • Photo - My tree
    Do - Checklist and organise last minute gifts
    Make - A Christmas tree centre piece with Seekara
  • Remember - Traditions or rituals with the Christmas tree

We were write busy at RTlicious on the weekend too. We had two classes over the weekend including a K & Co layout and an inchies stand we made.

The layout below was based on Rhonda's lovely pink version of the K & Co range. I made a blue version using a photo of my boy Kya sitting on his ice block - we put a block of ice out in the summer and continually wet the papers down to keep him cool in the summer.



The Inchies stand below was lots of fun! This was based on something that Rhonda created also. Check out the different versions our class participants made on our blog site. We used bits of Collections chipboard, Accent Essential (Cricet), book paper, cardboard, gauze, calico and three papers from My Minds Eye and Jenni Bowlin. We also used a tiny bit of German Scrap and Blue Eye Dezines felt, gold ink, texture paste and a Collections image butterfly. Lots of fun.Below is a layout I made a while ago using the Kaiser range that i wanted to share with you. I wanted to keep it fairly simple because I did not want to distract from these gorgeous photos Tracy Monaghan took. I have now framed one of the layouts in my lounge room - I plan on doing lots of frames like this now.

To create this layout I used Websters lace; Kaiser papers; Kaiser pearls and odd buttons and brads.

Well I think i have an engagement on again each night this week so i better go and get this house organised!

Only 11 more sleeps til Santa comes!

TFL

Tenaha ;)

No comments: