Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 19 & 20


Day 19:
  • Write - Something that reminds you of summer
  • Photo - Take a photo of summer
  • Do - Take the kids for a swim
  • Make - Something from Seekara's cookbook
  • Remember - Summer and the lead up to Christmas as a child

The actual holidays in hand asks about something you have inherited at Christmas but I don't have anything - plus I think talking about the heat and hot it is reminds me of the lead up to Christmas in Australia anyway.

Day 20:

  • Write - Write something you feel blessed for
  • Photo - Take a photo of smiles, hugs or laughter
  • Do - Take the kids to the park
  • Make - Shell of paper mache
  • Remember - How the holidays have changed since before you had childrenLook what came in the mail yesterday..... my Websters paper range of choice and some gorgeous cameos for my participation n the 12 days of Christmas crop that Websters held. I never win anything so I was exited to win this pack - plus I really wanted those cameos. Now just to get a bit more time to play.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Tenaha :)

1 comment:

Rhonda Smithers said...

Lucky you....you will have fun playing with those websters pages Im sure............love the pics of the girls in the pool