Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 23

Wow - It's Christmas Eve already! Merry Christmas everyone. The kids are so excited - especially Seekara who is seeing elves driving cars (seriously cute) and singing made up Christmas carols around the house. I must admit - i love Christmas too so i cant wait until tomorrow morning. We are planning to get up at the crack of dawn (because that's when the kids will wake up!); unwrap presents; have a quick breakfast; head off to morning mass; come back and rest ready for lunch down at Mia Mia restaurant; eat, drink and be merry; rest, swim and more resting - ahhhhh! Cant wait. What will you be doing?

I got home yesterday afternoon to find a gorgeous little parcel of home made goodies from my friend Renee (Rhonda's eldest girl). Renee loves the Christmas and has such a lovely giving spirit. It was such a nice surprise and there is nothing like home made Christmas goodness - needless to say they are already consumed! Thanks Renee xo
And we were totally spoilt yesterday because we received another home made surprise - my Aunt's Christmas card. I was so excited about getting one of these. Aunt Deb is fabulous at making cards and is a design team member for magnolia Down Under - I love this cute card! Check out her blog at Inky Fingers - see my links at side of blog.

For Day 23:


  • Write - Do you hang stockings? Do the stockings have special meaning?
  • Photo - Stockings
  • Do - Look at lights in town
    Make - Christmas Brownies
  • Remember - Traditions relating to stockings and what normally goes in them


Okay - now I need to go out and do my last minute food shopping before a phone interview at half ten and work this afternoon at RTlicious. Crazy day but should be lots of fun.

I hope your Christmas Eves are wonderful!

Tenaha xo

No comments: