Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Days 29 & 30

The last day of 2009! What can I achieve today that I promised myself to do in 2009? Lose another 10kg in one day - I doubt it! 31st December always makes me think of what we have achieved this year and what resolutions may we have perhaps overlooked? Well that's okay because we can set new resolutions today for 2010.... But i will have to leave these for my 31st Dec posting.
Here is Days 29 & 30...
Day 29:
  • Write - Favourite accomplishments for the year
  • Photo - Something related to love
  • Do - Play a board game with Darryl
  • Make - Darryl's favourite tea
  • Remember - this year's achievements

Day 30:

  • Write - the importance of Christmas cards
  • Photo - Christmas correspondence
  • Do - Send out thank you cards
  • Make - Cheekah's favourite tea
  • Remember - Traditions relating to Christmas cardsWishing you all a lovely New Years Eve!

Tenaha ;)

No comments: