Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 18

Well it has been a busy weekend - the weekend before Christmas. We had a few workshops over the weekend and the classes were a lot of fun. But I didn't get a lot of time to play myself so I didn't get to update my Holidays in Hand Album.

I guess the spare time I did have i was uploading my Gypsy - I love it. Cant wait to play. I got a pink one - so me. Will have to finish uploading today so I can start playing and sharing.
Onto holidays in hand...
Day 18:
  • Write - About good will or giving and its significance at Christmas
  • Photo - something relating to good will or giving
  • Do - Teach the girls a Christmas song
  • Make - Traditional Rocky Road
  • Remember - A time when you felt the spirit of Christmas

I will try and catch up on Day 19 & 20 today.

Here are some other layouts I have been doing lately.

This layout was made using paper and chipboard from Cosmo Cricket; flowers from Green Tara & ribbon from Beary Patch. Letters were from Basic Grey.

The layout above is made using Basic Grey Eskimo Range - papers; chipboard; felties & rubons. The flowers are from Green Tara.

The layout below was made using Sassfrass lass papers; Sassafrass lass chipboard; Autumn Leaves rubons; Kaiser rubons; & K & Co stickers.This layout below was made from Little Yellow Bicycle paper and kaiser rubons.

Well better go and clean - Enjoy your Monday

Tenaha ;)

No comments: