Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day Six

Day Six Posting:

  • Write - About a Christmas symbol that has meaning to you
  • Photograph - Take a closeup shot of that Christmas symbol
  • Do - Go to Carols by candlelight
  • Make - 10 gift tags
  • Remember - Traditions with placing meaningful decorations in your home





And here are some previous layouts to share:
Something different for me - a boy layout. Photo taken by Tracy Monaghan last year's Boxing Day of my two bothers and Dad. They wanted to pose with a serious face - dags! I used:
  • Papers - Basic Grey, Collections & 7 Gypsies
  • Rubons - Kaiser
  • Chipboard - Basic Grey
  • Prima - bling
  • Flowers - Kaiser

The photo below was taken the same day of my parents with our two girls. Used in this layout:

  • Papers - Making Memories
  • Letters - Heidi Swapp and Basic Grey
  • Ribbon and trims - Making Memories, Beary Patch & Websters
  • Flowers - Kaiser
  • Chipboard - Creative Imaginations

I had to share this one - the layout below was completed by my 5 year old daughter. She very much has a mind of her own and does not like me to help - she is very independent and likes doing it all by herself! I love her page - I think she did pretty well for her age and I was really proud of me when she showed me. She has used papers from My Minds Eye, letters from October Afternoon, Ribbons from Autumn Leaves, felt from Fancy pants and Rubons from My Minds Eye.

the next layout to share was taken last year at our youngest girl's christening. I wanted to fit a few pages on the on to tell the story visually as well as verbally.
  • Papers - Basic Grey
  • Flowers - kaiser and Green Tara
  • Bling - Kaiser
  • Letters - Basic Grey and Carolees Creations
  • Candle diecut - Prima

No comments: