Saturday, December 26, 2009

Days 24 & 25

Uh-oh I have fallen behind again. but hey - its Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Boxing Day.

Here is Day 24:
  • Write - Write about Christmas eve traditions
  • Photo - Something that means warmth
  • Do - Go to Xmas mass (we did this Christmas Day instead)
  • Make - Make a plate for Santa
  • Remember - Christmas eve excitement

Day 25:

  • Write - Describe Christmas Day
  • Photo - Christmas Day moments
  • Do - Have a relaxing day
  • Make - A relaxing Christmas moment
  • Remember - Special Christmas day rituals

Here are a few other layouts to share:

The layout above was made using Sassafras lass papers and ABCs and Kaiser bling - nice and easy!

The layout below was made using stickers, pops, lace paper and papers from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry Range - very cute range!I really enjoyed making the layout below of our little Miss Mischief. I used papers from Bazzil; Kaiser and Basic Grey; Trim from Websters; stickers from KI Memories & Basic Grey; letters from Basic Grey; flowers from Prima; bling from kaiser and rubons from Kaiser. I also coloured in the ABC letters with textas to match more page better.

Anyway -I better go and get stuck into the Day 26 posting. Enjoy your lazy Sunday!

Tenaha ;)

1 comment:

Debra James said...

I wish I was there to see the wonderment on your beautiful girls faces. These are bright and cheery layouts Tenaha. I dont know how u keep coming up with all these brilliant layouts.I glad you had a great day on Christmas Day. Love to you all Aunt Deb xxx