Monday, November 30, 2009

First Day of Holidays in Hand!

Oh my goodness - I cant believe it is the first day of Summer. Its time to get ready for Christmas. It is a it of a tradition in our house that the 1st day of December we start decorating. coking and doing everything Christmas. To capture all the merriness, this year I am participating in an online class by Jessica Sprague - Holidays in Hand. The question is how to do it whilst still doing my 365. So i have decided that really i am taking a photo each day when i do my 365 anyway. SO I will just have the continuation of my 365 in my Holidays album.
I am really looking forward to getting stuck into it today. I have been preparing my album and have decided to go digital so i can add all my photos and writing on the computer, type it out,, add any extras if I want and then put it in a 8 inch album. I am going to try and post them daily so sorry for the Wilson overload! Looking forward to the very big challenge ahead of daily blog posts.

Here are some samples of my Cover and 1st page before I have done anything to it - just to give you an idea of what it will look like.


Over the past few weeks i have been participating in the Websters challenges - 12 Days of Christmas. It was so much fun and I met some really lovely ladies. I was even lucky enough to win one of the challenges which I was very wrapped about. I won it for my three with one layouts (see last post). I won my favourite line of papers from Websters (Nature's Wing) and a surprise embellishment. I have never won anything online like this before so I was ecstatic! Will let you know when i get my surprise package!
Here are some more of the items I made with the challenge -
I have also been playing with some of the newer papers we have in at RTlicious -
Little Yellow Bicycle
Another new kit available online or in RTlicious with papers below:
Sassafras of course - watch out for the new lines coming out soon - LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Anyway must get on with my day - time to put up the Christmas tree today! YEAY!

TTFN!

Tenaha xo

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Loving all your Websters layouts! You've been sooo busy. Maybe I'll join you in some of the Websters groups once i have a minute to spare.
xxT2