Monday, November 23, 2009

I love Websters!

Okay - I have gone from Mrs "Hmmm I am not so sure if I like them" to "I Absolutely love them" and want to use Websters papers again and again. I have been continuing the 12 Days of Christmas Crop and been having so much fun!

Here is what I have done over the past week:


Here I created a mini album for my brother and his sister and law as a memoir of their wedding last year. I have used a CD on the cover and transparencies and laced paper as the pages inside. TO view the entire album check out my gallery on http://websterspages.ning.com/profile/TenahaWilson



The picture below is of a wall hanging made as another Websters challenge. I made a Christmas wreath and a birdie as my cardboard shape which I cut out free hand.
The next three layouts was for a challenge using the same paper and seeing different ways you can use it. I chose to do three layouts and used two pieces of the same paper to create these three layouts:




I am also participating in Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand. Basically it is to make sure you get the most out of the month and December and capture it much like i have been doing with the 365 Challenge. Come December I will be doing my utmost to post my pages daily - yeah right! I will see how it goes...... Maybe I can get up at 4am each morning to do that one!!!

Hope you are all having fun getting ready for the festive month.
TFL
Tenaha
xo

3 comments:

Rhonda Smithers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda Smithers said...

Love what you have been creating with all the websters goodies....Knew it wouldnt be long before you were hooked on it LOL

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Truly gorgeous Tenaha, u work magic with webster pages :) !