Sunday, November 15, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Crop - Websters Papers

Hi Peoples

I have been taking part in the Websters 12 Days of Christmas Crop - and it is so much fun. They basically show you an idea a day and inspire you to create something yourself using the latest Websters papers. I have really enjoyed the challenges and the projects are super inspiring. There are also live chats daily for participants which has been awesome. I have met some really talented and lovely ladies on line and their work is just divine. You can check out some of the work we have all been creating yourself at http://websterspages.ning.com/photo but be warned - it is catchy and I have no doubt you will all want to start creating yourself. Make you sure you pop into RTlicious for your Websters supplies!

Here are some things I have been creating this week - as part of the Webster's Christmas Crop.
A shadow box for Christmas - I love making something special each Christmas. I used Websters papers, Kaiser rubons, tissue paper, Glimmer mist, Prima gold branches and leaves and a Collections tree.This was a layout I made inspired by a photo frame. I used Websters papers; Prima bling, leaves and flowers; K & Co rubons; corrugated cardboard; inks; Websters trimmings; Green Tara flowers; and Kaiser pearl strips.

This was a card set I made for a circular tin. I made 4 matching cards which I will give away as a present. This was really fun.

If you feel like making a gorgeous Christmas heirloom, we have just had a class at RTlicious for making an advent calendar. It was a lot of fun. Here is my sample -



There are still some calendars left at RTlicious if you would like one. I have used a variety of new Kaiser Christmas papers and bling to create this calendar and also used a variety of brown, copper and gold paints and inks to finish off the wood and letters. I also used glimmer mists on the wooden shapes.

I have also been working on some new kits for RTlicious. These are fantastic value at $15 each and a great way to get pages done super quickly. Here are some of the layouts I have made with the kits. Be sure to check these out at http://www.rtlicious.com.au/.





TFL
Tenaha ;)

No comments: