Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Jenni Bowlin & Heidi Swapp

I am a bit of a Jenni Bowlin fan. I love how her products always have gorgeous colours which can always be used with that vintage type look or alternatively a nice fresh bright look. This week RTlicious have some gorgeous new papers from JBowlin including her cute little journalling cards and vintage image buttons - so so cute!

Below is a photo taken by the very talented Tracy M - or as I like to call her T2. The photo was taken last year on Boxing Day with my two younger brothers. I love this photo. I have used Jenni Bowlin papers; Basic Grey chipboard sticjkers; Websters lace; Kaiser flowers; Prima flowers; Creative Imaginations brad; Jenni Bowlin journal tag and letters were done on the Cricut using Home Accents.The layout below was taken at last years BHP Christmas party of my eldest girl Seekara and our youngest niece Brooke. I used Jenni Bowlin paper; a doilie i got from a garage sale; Sassafrass felt stickers; Basic Grey stickers and chipboard; & Basic Grey Letter stickers. I also used Jenni Bowlin & K & Co journaling cards.

The layout below is of our eldest girl Seekara and her gorgeous little friend Brooke - or little Brooke as we like to call her. (seeing we have older cousin - Big Brooke!) I have used JBowlin & Scenic Route papers on this layout with Tattered Angels Glimmer chips; inks; Jenni B journalling tag; Green Tara flowers; Creative Imaginations brad; Websters trimming; & Basic Grey and October afternoon rubon letters.
The layout below, was made using mostly Prima - love the Prima papers. These papers are presticthed - how awesome is that! I have used Prima & Basic Grey papers; OPrima pearls; Prima flowers; Websters stickers and Basic Grey chipboard letter stickers on this layout.
The photo below was taken Christmas day last year. Seekara had been given a princess costume by her Nan & Pop and she loved it! I love all the accessories it came with. She wore it Halloween this year also. The papers on this page are Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses) & Heidi Swapp. The circle embellishment is actually a paper from Heidi Swapp in the Invisible range. These papers are so clever. They have a wax embellishment over them so if you ink, paint or colour them in anyway the background is stained but the wax isn't - leaving a gorgeous effect. I used Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - in Worn Lipstick to bring out the embellishment on this paper. I have also used Kaiser bling; Prima butterfly embellishment; Heidi Swapp rubon; Making Memories & October Afternoon felt flowers; Green Tara Flower; & the lettering was done on the Cricut using the wonderful Hannah Montana cartridge covered in some kindy glitz.

Well done to anyone that picked up on the Melbourne Cup. Cant say I did! Damn you Master O'Reilly - that is your second 4th place in the cup - and both times I backed him! Oh well - lucky i had some lovely friends over to watch the race and the kids were all so giggly and entertaining. Hope the rest of your week is cheerful!

Stay cool

Tenaha ;)

2 comments:

Debra James said...

They are gorgeuos family photos Tenaha- I love the idea that everyone wears similar colours- That always looks good. Great job with the layouts- as usual. You are so good at it and How cute does Seekara look in the pretty pink costume. Hugs Aunt Deb xxxxxx

Renae Smith said...

lovely work Tenaha...