Friday, July 25, 2014

Stuck Sketches

Two challenges in one month - this is amazing for me. 

I created a layout using the below sketch from Stuck Sketches. 
 
 
I used Bazzil cardstock and Doodlebug Springtime Collection paper and elements.  I also used a little stamping in the background with white ink. 



The photos are of our girls four years ago.  They have always been non-stop active girls so when they actually sit and relax I really treasure it.  So nice to see how much they love each other too (most of the time - haha). 

Enjoy your weekend

Tenaha x




 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, I love the look oh the stamping! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Aurelie said...

Love the stamping! And the buttons! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Sandy Ross said...

Love the stamping with white ink on the dark background! Fabulous! Great colour combination! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Lee-Anne said...

Cute photos. I love your bright, fun colours and the white stamped background. Great job with the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Sarah said...

Cool stamping!!! Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck? sketches'