Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thankyou Once Upon a Sketch

OMG - I was stuck for an idea for a scrap layout - I came across Once Upon a Sketch.  Awesome sketch website with loads of inspiration.  Perfect to help those creative juices starting to flow.  This is what I completed...


 I made this page using trimmings and papers from Sassafras Las, Webster's pages, glimmer mist and rubons and see-through elements from Cosmo Cricket.  The journaling theme was "numbers".  I used the date in my journaling.

This is the sketch for July's challenge:


Once Upon a Sketch July Challenge






The website makes you link to a blog or online gallery - which made me look at my old blog site for the first time in over two years.  Tsk tsk.  Just goes to show -- with having full time work, tow growing girls and a busy sporting family - its no wonder I haven't had enough me and create time!  Thanks Once upon a Sketch - I am hoping this may kick me back into gear.

xx
 

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Glad you got that 'mojo' flowing & got back onto your blog!! I hope it continues;) This is a gorgeous page....she's a gorgeous girl & those little 'pendants' hanging along the bottom of the page look BRILL!!!! If you're on FB, then you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize! Thanks for joining us this month:):)

Val-Belle said...

So glad you found us and that you joined in with us at OUAS. This is such a cool layout and I love the hanging bits at the bottom. Gorgeous colours too. Lovely layout.

Ulrika aka LillBlomman said...

How fun that you like our challenge blog! So happy that you joind us with this pretty layout! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS! Hugs!