Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February fun

I always love to explore new crafts and this year I have joined the inspiring classes at the Daily Lfe Project 2016 - the UnPlanner (see http://www.art5academy.com).  It's about putting together a personal planner using your style, interpreting creative prompts and a tonne of inspiration from other creative members.  I am loving this planner and can't wait each week for the next art prompt.  With each week comes a pocket art card to make - this is what I have done so far.....


It's never a bad time to jump into something like this so I encourage anyone to take a peak at their website.  I started their year long art journal 2015 project last April and became so addicted that I caught up in no time.

I have still been trying to get a few Scrapbooking layouts out of the way each month.  This month I completed a few preprimary layouts using the October Afternoon range - Public Library.













I also managed to finish a few cards using Darkroom Door stamps, Brilliance inks and my Kaiser markers.  I played with my Gelli plate and the stamps to see what type of bacgrounds I would receive with ink rather than my usual Gelli plate medium - acrylic paints.  The result - loads of possibilities and fun!






Txx


No comments: