Saturday, September 19, 2009

New layouts from Adele and I

Today we went to a birthday party for Seekara's close friend Hope. Seekara and I usually make our presents for friends. Yesterday we made this together for Hope. The monogram letter from kaiser was embellished with stickers and Chipboard by Basic Grey - Euphoria, Collections circle, glimmer mist, Green tara flower, Doodlebug bling. Below is a layout of my husbands progress last year with his shed. I got the idea for leftover stickers from Elizabeth Kartchner and wanted to use left over sticker to embellish acetate and sew around the. I like how the circles turned out and now I am keen to cut down on my leftover sticker stash by making lots of embellishments like this. Other elements on the page below include basic Grey alphabets, Pink Paisley paper, Collections small stars, Love Elsie arrow, Basic Grey stickers and Flair Designs alphabet stickers, acetate.


This layout above, was made using some of the new My Minds Eye Range - Breaking Free. Other elements include Autumn leaves felt, Kaiser flowers, Basic Grey Chipboard, Sassafrass paper, butterfly Cuttlebug die, October Afternoon alphabet rubons, Kasier bling and handmade circle posie made by Nanna. I have had it sitting in a whole heap of sewing stuff that my nanna had given quite a few years back and thought what better use than to incorporate into one of my pages.

I love My little Shoebox designs and I loved these cute little houses on one of their papers. I have made this into a card with some kaiser pearls and Basic Grey rubons added also.

Little Cheekah at 5 months - trying so hard to move. I love these cute little pics. It makes me think how fast this year has gone and how Dec is sneaking upon us again. This page was made using Little Shoebox papers, K & Co ribbon lace, Green Tara flower, Sassafrass felt bird, Heidi Swapp letters & October Afternoon rubons. Hint - Noticed I have made the m in "Moving" from to upside down "U"s and the letter N in Moving also - there are lots of letters that can be converted to replace other letters.
I wanted to share with you some of the layouts Adele Waldron had recently completed. Adele is on our design team and a great friend of mine. I love Adele's clean style when she scrapbooks - her pages always look great, although it is quite hard to convince her that they are great. Here are some layouts Adele has done with the Kaiser Loire Valley range - very nice. And a card!

Enjoy the new week!

Tenaha ;)

No comments: