Saturday, January 10, 2009

Retreat - only 13 more sleeps!!!

Rhonda, Julie and I have been very busy planning for the RTlicious retreat. We are all so excited. It is now less than two weeks away. There are so many special things planned. If you have not registered yet make sure you do - closing date for registration is the 16th January. Check out the RTlicious web for more details.

The Boys layout was completed with items I found raiding my husbands shed. It was so much fun completing the background. I used items such as cable ties, sand paper and an old garden glove. I sprayed them with Sapphire glimmer mist and also used a radiant rain dauber to bring out the colours I want. See what you can find in your garden shed. Guarantee you will have loads of fun.

I completed the following layout and cards using the latest RTlicious kit.




I completed this clock for my friend Megan using a Kaiser Craft clock, Creative Imaginations paper, a Basic Grey chipboard die, Kaiser flowers and letters and numbers cutout on the Cricut.

I completed this layout using Kaiser paper, Collections chipboard, Kaiser rubons, Kaiser pearls, glimmer mist, Distressed Ink (Faded Jeans), German Scrap, stamps and Basic Grey diecut.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOVE the Boys Layout. very groovy. The new kit looks fantastic too.