Monday, August 10, 2009

Fortescue Festival this week

This Sunday the 16th August is the annual Fortescue festival. The weekend is full of fun and excitement for the races, art festival, fair day on the Sunday and fireworks. We will again be there this year and we cant wait. Make sure you pop in and say hi on the day for exclusive on the day goodies.
Now for some of the pages I completed this week...
The page below was made using papers from Sassafras Lass & Basic Grey. Embellishments by Creative imaginations.
The layout below was made using scraps! I used papers from BASIC Grey, Creative Imaginations, Collections, embellishments by kaiser, Prima, KI Memories, K & Co & Creative imaginations.

My daughter had a party to attend this week so we made her friend a Monogram letter. I hope she likes it. We used My Minds Eye paper, and embellishments by K & Co, Kaiser, Basic Grey & Collections.


I love this photo of Cheekah, below. I used paper from Bazzill, My Little Shoebox and Basic Grey (new Lemonade range). Embellishments by Collections & Basic Grey.

The layout below is made using the new Monthly Challenge kit available now. The new kit is not due for submissions until the 15th October so there is plenty of time to get entries in. The kit is comprised of paper from Bazzil and Basic Grey (Euphoria), & gorgeous felt flower embellishments from Provocraft. Extra embellishments have been added from Basic Grey, K & Co & Making memories.


Looking forward to a very exciting week. I have my grandparents coming up to Newman this weekend also so I am very excited. I am sure they are going to love it. It so beautiful here this time of year.
Hope you have a great week
Tenaha ;)

No comments: